HOW GOOD IS YOUR WEBSITE?
- Does it load within 3 seconds?
- Can you see how your users interact with your site?
- Is it mobile device friendly?
- Does it look like it was built in the last 5 years?
- Does it offer user engagement through buttons and forms?
If you answered ‘No‘ to any of the above then there is room for improvement and you might be missing out on valuable customer conversions. There are some key elements to web design and development, all of which are based in user experience.
If your website is slow, broken, hard to use or simply looks cheap, you can bet your traffic is going elsewhere.